zaterdag 15 februari 2014

Discovering the Best of Venice

See on Scoop.it - Good Things From Italy - Le Cose Buone d’Italia



Join me, Maria, on a journey discovering the best of Venice. Everything that is so essentially Venice is awaiting, from the Doges Palace through to the most romantic evening of your life.




It’s not easy to decide on the top six things to do in Venice. To be honest, maybe it’s got something to do with the fact that I’m Italian, but I find it hard to decide on much.




My husband Andrew is far more decisive though so it’s with his help, and more than a week of animated discussion, that I’ve finally managed to put together this list!




I sure you’ll find that I have the best of Venice covered. On with my list then…






See on venice-italy-veneto.com

via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1cIgzV1