zondag 20 april 2014

Italian Food Forever » Favorite Spring Recipes

See on Scoop.it - La Cucina Italiana - De Italiaanse Keuken - The Italian Kitchen



A collection of spring recipes from Italian Food Forever highlighting the seasonal specialties of spring.I am often asked as someone who loves to cook, which season I prefer best. Although I honestly love cooking with ingredients from each season throughout the year, I think I am most partial to spring. I absolutely love fresh spring artichokes, and fava beans and asparagus come in a close second. Add to that tiny, sweet spring peas, and luscious strawberries, and I must admit that I would probably have to pick spring as my favorite season. Enjoy the slideshow below of some of my favorite spring recipes from here on Italian Food Forever. Simply click on the image to be taken to the recipe!

See on italianfoodforever.com




via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1gXGPQE