zondag 1 september 2013

Spiaggia di Velluto | Senigallia Le Marche

See on Scoop.it - Good Things From Italy - Le Cose Buone d’Italia



Just back from a relaxing week at the seaside resort and port city of Senigallia in the Marche region along Italy’s Adriatic coastline, I enjoyed seven laid-back days of early morning rises and late night turn-ins.


Noted for its kilometers-long Spiaggia di Velluto (Velvet Beach), sporting the prestigious international Blue Flag designation, Senigallia was the perfect destination for me to experience firsthand the joys of a true Italian seaside vacation and the therapeutic values of saltwater, sun and spaghetti con vongole e cozze.


Here are just a few of the 800+ shots I framed during my stay. I’ll be showcasing more in a series of upcoming dispatches on Senigallia: what to see, where to stay and what to eat.




See on thepalladiantraveler.com

via Tumblr http://italianentertainment.tumblr.com/post/59950308827