vrijdag 1 februari 2013

My Piedmont and le Marche Blog

See on Scoop.it - Good Things From Italy - Le Cose Buone d’Italia



My Piedmont and le Marche Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the my-italy-piedmont-marche-and-more.com Web site.


Discovered! A different Italy. Most visitors to Italy know Rome, Venice, Florence and Tuscany. There is SO much more.


Far from the everyday Italian tourist traps there is another Italy. A rather special Italy.


Join me and my wife Maria in exploring the places, people and products of Piedmont, le Marche, Liguria and Sardinia.


To subscribe to all the news from Italy click on the orange button at the bottom of the navigation bar and begin




See on my-italy-piedmont-marche-and-more.com

via Tumblr http://italianentertainment.tumblr.com/post/42011753380