maandag 3 juni 2013

100+ Things to Know If You're Going to Italy

See on Scoop.it - Vacanza In Italia - Vakantie In Italie - Holiday In Italy



My friends often ask me for support in travel preparation when they plan to go to Italy. In fact, I think it’s a great idea- go to a country prepared to experience it at the fullest! I enjoy learning about the little idiosyncrasies that make a visit to a new country so interesting, the small traditions, the interesting customs… so, I thought I’d give you a cheat-sheet for Italy.


If you’d like a personalized crash-course on Italian culture before your trip, please contact me at vanessa at Italyinsf dot com. I would be happy to schedule a time to help you out with your trip organization as well as give you some useful tips about culture and traditions!




See on stumbleupon.com

via Tumblr http://italianentertainment.tumblr.com/post/52041604054